SVW Sales Associate, Part-time – 24 hrs/week, $13.50/hr
COMPASSION + VITALITY + DIRECTION
These are the values which define our non-profit mission at Champlain Valley Dispensary and Southern Vermont Wellness. We are seeking an experienced individual with these core values to assist with daily operations of Brattleboro’s only medical cannabis dispensary.
Southern Vermont Wellness (SVW) is seeking an experienced individual to assist with daily operations of Brattleboro’s medical cannabis dispensary. The Dispensary is open Monday through Sunday, employees will be required to work some weekend hours.
The Dispensary Sales Associate sells regulated and non-regulated merchandise to customers coping with chronic, acute or other serious medical conditions.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of a company who is an industry leader and known for setting the bar high! We’re looking for a motivated individual who will excel as a team member in a fast-paced, non-stop environment.
Summary of duties:
- Greets customers at work station or in dispensary waiting room, including answering the door, checking and scanning customer IDs, processing initial paperwork.
- Describes products available and explains use, operation of the products, and care of the merchandise to the customer.
- Totals the purchases, and receives and processes cash or debit card payments.
- Responsible for product inventory at the sales associate station, including medicated and non-medicated plus FIFO, and maintains stock throughout shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized station; and in conjunction with entire staff, a clean and organized dispensary store location.
- Covers the dispensary reception/waiting room area, including answering the phone, responding to emails, and scheduling appointments.
- Carries out home deliveries as requested. Follows delivery driving routes and time schedules.
- Loads, unloads, prepares, inspects and operates the delivery vehicle.
- Completes logs and reports. Follows applicable home delivery SOPs.
- Attends product knowledge training.
Minimum required qualifications:
All applicants must be 21 years of age or older due to exposure and access to regulated materials or products.
Education and experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, six months of relevant work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to observe, receive and obtain information from relevant sources.
- Ability to categorize, estimate, recognize differences or similarities and detect changes in circumstances or events.
- Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust controls of equipment to ensure quality output.
- Ability to see details at close range.
- Strong manual dexterity and trunk strength.
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check with the Vermont Crime Information Center.