Employment: Extractor I
JOB POSTING: Extractor I, full-time position, 40hrs/week
Pay rate: Up to $13.87/hr depending upon experience, skills, and knowledge.
Benefits include health, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) plan, thirteen days of PTO, six paid holidays per year
Location: Milton, VT (Production facility)
Posting Deadline: March 27, 2019
COMPASSION + VITALITY + DIRECTION
These are the values which define our non-profit mission at Champlain Valley Dispensary. We are seeking individuals with these core values to assist with the production side of Burlington’s only medical cannabis dispensary.
Champlain Valley Dispensary, Inc. is seeking an experienced individual to assist in daily operations of company’s Extraction Department.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of a company who is an industry leader and known for setting the bar high! We’re looking for a motivated individual who will excel as a team member in a fast-paced, non-stop environment, and will help us grow our amazing company culture!
Summary of Duties:
Extractor I operates or tends equipment to control chemical changes to reactions in the processing of products or materials.
- Operates machinery and equipment used in the extraction process.
- Observes and monitors equipment operation during the extraction process to detect any problems.
- Records operational data and patrols work areas to detect leaks or equipment malfunctions or to monitor operating conditions.
- Follows detailed extraction process instructions, and processes and procedures.
- Ensures work meets all quality standards and expectations.
- Completes required documentation relating to business or regulatory requirements.
- High School Diploma with a relevant course of study, plus six months of related work experience.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions, process materials, monitor materials and processes against quality standards.
- Some knowledge of chemical composition, structure and properties of substances, and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo. This includes uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques and disposal methods.
- Knowledge of machines and tools and their uses.
- Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions.
- Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong, and to take steps as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check with the Vermont Crime Information Center.
Apply Today: Extractor I
Please apply with the form below or send your resume and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Women, minorities, military veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. CVD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.