Employment: CVD Dispensary Supervisor – Full Time
Hourly rate: $15.00/hr
Benefits include health, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) plan, thirteen days of PTO, six paid holidays per year
Location: Burlington/South Burlington
Posting Deadline: July 23, 2019
COMPASSION + VITALITY + DIRECTION
These are the values which define our non-profit mission at Champlain Valley Dispensary. We are seeking an experienced individual with these core values to assist with daily operations of Burlington’s only medical cannabis dispensary.
Champlain Valley Dispensary, Inc. is seeking an experienced individual to assist with daily operations of Burlington’s and South Burlington’s medical cannabis dispensaries. Our Dispensaries are open Monday through Sunday, employees will be required to work some weekend hours.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of a company who is an industry leader and known for setting the bar high! We’re looking for a motivated individual who will excel as a team member in a fast-paced, non-stop environment, and will help us grow our amazing company culture!
Summary of duties:
Dispensary Supervisor provides supervision of and guidance for Dispensary Sales Associates’ daily work tasks. The position may rotate between our location in Burlington and location in South Burlington.
- Ensures employees’ daily work tasks are completed in a timely manner and consistent with standard operating procedures. Keeps next level manager(s) informed about subordinate employees’ performance concerns.
- Controls inventory and cash/debit card transactions. Has combinations to safes, security systems, and keys. Supervises inventory transfers. Reconciles Point of Sale (POS) stations at close of shifts, including cash / debit transactions and inventory. Supervises customer holds for home deliveries and pre-orders.
- Opens and closes dispensary facilities, including arming/disarming security system.
- Responds to elevated customer requests and conflicts. Recognizes crisis situations and activates company crisis management policies.
- Assists with training of staff.
- Maintains patient resources including educational materials, product information, and provides staff access to lab results in Confident Cannabis software.
- Greets customers at work station or in dispensary waiting room, including answering the door, checking and scanning customer IDs, processing initial paperwork.
- Performs any and all Dispensary Sales Associate duties.
Minimum required qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED and six months experience in a retail service role.
- Knowledge of business and management principles including planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, production methods and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles of providing customer service and personal services, including needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles of showing, promotion, and selling products, including selling tactics, product demonstration, and sales control systems.
- Strong persuasion skills and speaking skills to convey information correctly, and to persuade customer to purchase or change their minds or behavior.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must successfully pass a thorough background check prior to hire, and each successive year during employment.
Apply Today: CVD Dispensary Supervisor
Please apply with the form below with your resume and letter of interest. CVD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.