Queen City Cannabis Clones
Menu of Genetics
We offer a rotating menu of genetics, highlighting a sativa and indica varietal on a quarterly basis. Each of these strains can also be purchased as cured flower or in various infused products at our dispensaries. The THC% by weight is an average of the lab results that we have collected on all of the individual harvests over time. Results will vary based on growing method, environmental factors, harvest time and moisture content.
Sour Kush (DNA Genetics)
Indica-dominant hybrid 20%+ THC
DNA Genetics have united two famous cannabis strains from the Chem 91 family: Sour Diesel and OG Kush. The aromatic properties of Sour Kush are a testament to its diverse heritage. While deep and earthy, top notes of petrol and flowers punctuate the senses. Slightly sativa-dominant, Sour Kush is a great strain for managing pain, stress and depression from day to night. Performs best in warm, dry conditions with plenty of space and nutrition.
- Unique Terpenes: Linalool, d-Limonene, Humulene
- Genetics: Sour Diesel x OG Kush
- Indoor Flowering Time: 65-70 days
- Stretch: High (3-6’) during flowering
- Skill Level: Moderately Easy
LSD (Barney’s Farm)
Indica hybrid 20%+ THC
An Indica-dominant hybrid with vivid, powerfully intoxicating effects. Not recommended for those new to cannabis. Bred from a cross of Skunk #1 and Afghan hybrid Mazar-I-Sharif by Barney’s Farm, LSD is noted for its unusual triangular bud shape. The classic musky Indica aroma is complemented by a rich, earthy flavor reminiscent of chestnuts. LSD is valued by patients for its potent anti-depressant effect as well as neuropathic pain relief. Disease-resistant and easy to grow.
- Terpene Profile: Coming soon
- Genetics: Skunk #1 x Mazar-I-Sharif
- Indoor Flowering Time: 60-65 days
- Medium stretch (2-3’) during flowering indoors or outdoors
- Skill Level: Easy
AVAILABLE OCTOBER 18
Jack Herer (Sensi Seeds)
Sativa hybrid 20%+ THC
Named after one of the pioneers of cannabis breeding in the Netherlands, Jack Herer is a Sativa dominant hybrid that crosses Haze, Northern Lights #5 and Shiva Skunk. It has been recognized as a medical grade strain by pharmacies in the Dutch Medicinal Cannabis Program. The aroma profile is balanced between a warm spice and a woody pine. This award winning strain offers both cerebral stimulation, physical relaxation and pain relief. Large plants prefer a warm climate and benefit from regular topping during vegetative growth.
- Unique terpenes: Terpinene, Humulene, Ocimene-2
- Genetics: Haze x Northern Lights x Shiva Skunk
- Indoor Flowering Time: 63-70 days
- High stretch (3-6’) during flowering
- Skill Level: Difficult
CBD Sweet + Sour Widow (CBD Crew)
Indica hybrid, CBD:THC 1:1
A 70% indica CBD-enriched descendant of a Brazilian sativa/South Indian hybrid developed in Switzerland. The increased ratio of non-psychoactive cannabidiol in this sativa-dominant strain was achieved by breeding, stabilizing and testing the influence of Cannatonic, a plant notable for its CBD content. Notes of onion and sesame punctuate the aroma of this distinct cannabis. Grows best in mild, temperate indoor conditions.
- Terpene Profile: Coming soon
- Genetics: White Widow x Cannatonic
- Indoor Flowering Time: 55-65 days
- Medium stretch (2-3’) during flowering
- Skill Level: Easy
Is your Sour Kush the same as ours?
Through decades of breeding, original strains have experienced genetic drift, resulting in dramatic differences in a particular strain across markets. CVD is in the process of mapping our genetics to ensure consistency in each specific strain brand name. So you can trust us when we say it is Blue Dream or Dancehall.
We submit plant samples to Phylosbioscience, an agricultural genomics company based in Portland, Oregon. Phylobioscience uses Next Generation Sequencing technology to read the genome of our plant sample and then carefully analyzes the genetic relationships to every other sample in the database—from landraces to modern day varieties. A digital genetic report gives us a comprehensive profile of our variety including closest relatives, clonal relationships, uniqueness score, population origin, variation and distant cultivars.
Clones are priced at $25 each or 5 for $100. Sales are by appointment only and must be pre-ordered a minimum of two weeks before the scheduled appointment as supplies are limited.
Clone purchases must be transported in a locked container in order to leave our facility. And we can even deliver directly to you.
The clones you are receiving are cuttings that are roughly 14 days old, rooted in rock wool cubes and treated with a pH adjusted (5.5-5.8) watering. Clones should be transplanted as soon as possible and watered with a distilled water source. If you are going to use tap water, we suggest that you have it tested to understand the mineral/chemical content as well as the pH.
The clones are treated with a predatory mite to help combat and control major pests that may find a home in your garden. It will be beneficial for these mites to breed in your soil so that they can continue to protect your garden. Once clones are watered into soil for about a week, you can begin to feed your clones with fertilizers, teas, or whichever nutrient technique you choose to employ. These are mature plant cuttings and can be flowered right away depending on your overall grow room size. It is recommended that they are given several weeks to vegetate and begin to acclimate to your growing area.
Potency Testing for Home Growers
The CVD lab provides cannabinoid profile testing for home harvests.
Buy 7 clones get one free test.
Grow With Us
We’d really like to be your dispensary of choice so thought we’d share some of the benefits of selecting us as your local dispensary.
- Largest selection of products in the state
- Knowledgeable, friendly staff able to assist the cannabis naive to the cannaseur
- Most appointments available in the state, open 6 days/wk, Sundays coming soon!
- Statewide delivery for only $5, free on orders above $250
- All infused products formulated and lab tested for consistent dosing
- O.penVAPE cartridges and batteries: The industry leader in vape technology
- We were the first to sell clones!
- Widest Range of hemp-derived CBD products in Vermont
- Lab services: We offer potency testing for your home harvests
- High quality, non-toxic concentrates…Distillates coming soon!