Employment: SVW Dispensary Sales Associate Full and Part-Time
SVW Dispensary Sales Associate, full-time position, $13.50/hr. Benefits include health, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) plan, ten days of PTO, six paid holidays per year.
SVW Dispensary Sales Associate, part-time position, $13.50/hr. Benefits include 401(k) plan, PTO (PTO accruals will be prorated according to the hours worked).
SVW Dispensary is open Monday through Sunday, employees will be required to work some weekend hours.
COMPASSION + VITALITY + DIRECTION
These are the values which define our mission at Champlain Valley Dispensary and Southern Vermont Wellness. We are seeking an experienced individual with these core values to assist with daily operations of Brattleboro’s only medical cannabis dispensary.
Southern Vermont Wellness (SVW) is seeking a full-time and a part-time Sales Associates. Both positions will provide a positive, friendly and safe environment for the customer at every stage of the appointment and will maintain solid product knowledge about both CVD/SVW inventory and relevant trends in the industry. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of a company who is an industry leader and known for setting the the bar high! We’re looking for someone who will excel as a team member in a fast-paced, non-stop environment, within a tightly controlled, state regulated system.
We want a motivated individual who is willing to roll-up their sleeves until the job is done!
- Adhere to the highest customer service standards with patients at all times. Promote an environment focused on patient service, education and safety.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Schedule customer appointments.
- Maintain knowledge about strains, genetics, cannabinoid profiles and ratios, clone cultivation techniques, the effects of cannabis and the variances in these effects based on method of consumption.
- Educate patients about the most efficient use of water pipes, vaporizers and other equipment for the purpose of smoking or other methods of cannabis inhalation.
- Provide direct service to customers, including financial transactions, proper entry into database, monitoring of product sold, and labeling purchased product.
- Dispense medicine accurately and efficiently through the combined use of innate math skills and of the point of Sale (POS) system and cash register.
- Maintain strict company controls over inventory and other dispensary assets.
- Help maintain current stock of member handbooks, intake forms and promotional and educational items.
- Maintain cleanliness of dispensary through regular dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, and other company sanitation protocols.
- Attend weekly department meetings.
- Follow the Vermont State Medical Marijuana Program guidelines.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least one year of retail experience.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience.
- Strong experience in providing customer service.
- Ability to maintain a high level of organization, patience and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Must be self-directed and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Must be flexible, team-oriented with strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Apple OS 10+, and the ability to learn new software systems that are specific to the industry.
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check with the Vermont Crime Information Center.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in hemp or medical cannabis industry or other alternative healthcare organizations.
- Experience in healthcare or social work.
Apply Today: SVW Dispensary Sales Associate Application Full and Part-Time
Please apply with the form below with a resume and a letter of interest and indicate in your application which position (Full-time, Part-time, or both) you would like to be considered for.
CVD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.