Employment: SVW Dispensary Sales Associate Full-Time
SVW Dispensary Sales Associate, full-time position, $13.50/hr. Benefits include health, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) plan, ten days of PTO, six paid holidays per year.
SVW Dispensary is open Monday through Sunday, employees will be required to work some weekend hours.
COMPASSION + VITALITY + DIRECTION
These are the values which define our mission at Champlain Valley Dispensary and Southern Vermont Wellness. We are seeking an experienced individual with these core values to assist with daily operations of Brattleboro’s only medical cannabis dispensary.
Southern Vermont Wellness (SVW) is seeking a full-time Sales Associate.
This position sells regulated and non-regulated merchandise to customers coping with chronic, acute or other serious medical conditions.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of a company who is an industry leader and known for setting the the bar high! We’re looking for someone who will excel as a team member in a fast-paced, non-stop environment, within a tightly controlled, state regulated system.
Summary of duties:
- Greets customers at work station or in dispensary waiting room, including answering the door, checking and scanning customer IDs, processing initial paperwork.
- Describes products available and explains use, operation of the products, and care of the merchandise to the customer.
- Totals the purchases, and receives and processes cash or debit card payments.
- Responsible for product inventory at the sales associate station, including medicated and non-medicated plus FIFO, and maintains stock throughout shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized station; and in conjunction with entire staff, a clean and organized dispensary store location.
- Covers the dispensary reception/waiting room area, including answering the phone, responding to emails, and scheduling appointments.
- Cross-trains in processing team and customer service responsibilities at the Catamount Drive location. Attends product knowledge training.
Minimum required qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, plus 6 months of work experience in a retail service role.
- Knowledge of principles of providing customer service and personal services, including needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles of showing, promotion, and selling products, including selling tactics, product demonstration, and sales control systems.
- Strong persuasion skills and speaking skills to convey information correctly, and to persuade customer to purchase or change their minds or behavior.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check with the Vermont Crime Information Center.
Apply Today: SVW Dispensary Sales Associate Application Full-Time
Please apply with the form below with a resume and a letter of interest and indicate in your application which position (Full-time, Part-time, or both) you would like to be considered for.
CVD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.