Southern Vermont Wellness (SVW) is seeking part-time and full-time Sales Associates. This position will provide a positive, friendly and safe environment for the customer at every stage of the appointment and will maintain solid product knowledge about both CVD inventory and relevant trends in the industry. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of a company who is an industry leader and known for setting the the bar high! We’re looking for someone who will excel as a team member in a fast-paced, non-stop environment, within a tightly controlled, state regulated system.
- Ability to adhere to the highest customer service standards with customers at all times. Help to promote an environment focused on customer service, education and safety.
- Schedule customer and home delivery appointments. Help with inventory management of non-medicated products in the Ceres Natural Remedies Store.
- Ability to perceive and meet the needs of both customers and coworkers and the ability to effectively communicate customer requests and/or problems to the Dispensary Manager.
- Ability to maintain organization, patience and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Ideally, has some knowledge of strains, genetics, cannabinoid profiles, the effects of cannabis and the variances in these effects based on method of consumption.
- Three years or more of retail experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Macintosh software, and the ability to learn software systems that are specific to the industry.
- Self directed, organized, and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Flexible, team-oriented person with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- We want a motivated individual who is willing to roll-up his/her sleeves until the job is done!
- Experience in medical cannabis industry, healthcare services, or social work is highly desired.
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check with the Vermont Crime Information Center.