Southern Vermont Wellness (SVW) is seeking a full time Dispensary Supervisor. This position will support management in the retail operations of the Brattleboro dispensary, Ceres Natural Remedies store for non-medicated products, and home delivery program. This includes staff supervision, customer service, inventory, security, and compliance.
- Assist Manager in training and educating retail team to increase knowledge and create an environment focused on customer service, education and safety.
- Ability to maintain strict company controls over inventory and other retail assets
- Ability to maintain a high level of organization, patience and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures for data analysis and assist in forward planning. Produce weekly reports regarding sales and inventory.
- Motivate Sales Associates to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Support dispensary public relations and community outreach.
- Ideally, has cannabis industry experience and is fluent in the language of cannabis genetics, cannabinoid profiles and the different methods of cannabis consumption.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 4 or more years of retail experience, preferably as a Supervisor.
- Self directed, organized and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Macintosh software, social media outlets and the ability to learn new software systems that are specific to the industry
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check with the Vermont Crime Information Center.