Southern Vermont Wellness (SVW) is seeking a full time Sales Associate. This position will provide a positive, friendly and safe environment for the customer at every stage of the appointment and will maintain solid product knowledge about both SVW inventory and relevant trends in the industry.
- Ability to adhere to the highest customer service standards with patients at all times. Help to promote an environment focused on customer service, education and safety.
- Ability to perceive and meet the needs of both patients and coworkers and the ability to effectively communicate customer requests and/or problems to the Dispensary Manager.
- Ability to maintain organization, patience and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Ideally, has some knowledge of strains, genetics, cannabinoid profiles, the effects of cannabis and the variances in these effects based on method of consumption.
- One year or more of retail management experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Macintosh software, and the ability to learn software systems that are specific to the industry.
- Self directed, organized, and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Flexible, team-oriented person with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry, healthcare services, or social work is highly desired.
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check with the Vermont Crime Information Center.