Champlain Valley Dispensary (CVD) is seeking a part time, weekend, Ceres Sales Associate. This position will provide a positive, friendly and safe environment for the customer and will maintain solid product knowledge about both the Ceres inventory and relevant trends in the industry. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of a company who is an industry leader and known for setting the the bar high! We’re looking for someone who will excel as a team member in a fast-paced, non-stop environment, within a tightly controlled, state regulated system.
- Ability to adhere to the highest customer service standards with customers at all times. Help to promote an environment focused on customer service, education and safety.
- Ability to perceive and meet the needs of both customers and coworkers and the ability to effectively communicate customer requests and/or problems to the Dispensary Manager.
- Ability to maintain organization, patience and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Ideally, has some knowledge of strains, genetics, cannabinoid profiles, the effects of cannabis and the variances in these effects based on method of consumption.
- Able to work weekend hours on Saturdays and Sundays (Fridays if available).
- One year or more of retail experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Macintosh software, and the ability to learn software systems that are specific to the industry.
- Self directed, organized, and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented person with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- We want a motivated individual who is willing to roll-up his/her sleeves and put in the work until the job is done!
- Experience in medical cannabis industry desirable.
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check with the Vermont Crime Information Center.