Employment: CVD Sales Associate – South Burlington
CVD Sales Associate full-time position at South Burlington location.
$13.50/hr plus benefits. Benefits include health, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) plan, ten days of PTO, six paid holidays per year.
The Dispensary is open Monday through Sunday, employees will be required to work some weekend hours.
COMPASSION + VITALITY + DIRECTION
These are the values which define our non-profit mission at Champlain Valley Dispensary. We are seeking experienced individuals with these core values to assist with daily operations of South Burlington’s only medical cannabis dispensary.
Champlain Valley Dispensary is seeking a full-time Sales Associate. The position may rotate between our location in Burlington and location in South Burlington. This position sells regulated and non-regulated merchandise to customers coping with chronic, acute or other serious medical conditions, provides a positive, friendly and safe environment for the customer at every stage of the appointment, and maintains solid product knowledge about both CVD inventory and relevant trends in the industry.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of a company who is an industry leader and known for setting the the bar high! We’re looking for a motivated individual who will excel as a team member in a fast-paced, non-stop environment!
We want a motivated individual who is willing to roll-up their sleeves until the job is done!
- Greets customers at work station or in dispensary waiting room, including answering the door, checking and scanning customer IDs, processing initial paperwork.
- Describes products available and explains use, operation of the products, and care of the merchandise to the customer.
- Totals the purchases, and receives and processes cash or debit card payments.
- Responsible for product inventory at the sales associate station, including medicated and non-medicated plus FIFO, and maintains stock throughout shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized station; and in conjunction with entire staff, a clean and organized dispensary store location.
- Covers the dispensary reception/waiting room area, including answering the phone, responding to emails, and scheduling appointments.
- Cross-trains in processing team and customer service responsibilities at the Catamount Drive location. Attends product knowledge training.
- Carries out home deliveries as requested.
- High School Diploma or GED and six months experience in a retail service role.
- Knowledge of principles of providing customer service and personal services, including needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles of showing, promotion, and selling products, including selling tactics, product demonstration, and sales control systems.
- Strong persuasion skills and speaking skills to convey information correctly, and to persuade customer to purchase or change their minds or behavior.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.