Employment: Product & Brand Associate
COMPASSION + VITALITY + DIRECTION
These are the values which define our non-profit mission at Champlain Valley Dispensary. We are seeking individuals with these core values to assist with the production side of Burlington’s only medical cannabis dispensary.
Champlain Valley Dispensary (CVD) is seeking a full-time Product and Brand Associate for the Education and Outreach department. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of a company who is an industry leader and known for setting the the bar high! We’re looking for someone who will excel as a team member in a fast-paced, non-stop environment, within a tightly controlled, state regulated system.
Product and Brand Associate is responsible for different aspects of Social Media Outreach and Marketing Communications:
- Develop and implement marketing communications programs, including advertising, PR, video, email campaigns, print material, etc.
- Responsible for negotiating and dealing with our communications agencies.
- Responsible for understanding and dealing with marketing programs and materials for the national brands we carry.
- Monitor and report on communications program effectiveness. Maintain a departmental status report, updated and circulated weekly.
- Create and maintain a departmental budget in collaboration with the Controller.
- Develop and implement a plan to manage CVD social media presence including content strategy.
- Work with vendors in maintaining and updating our website.
- Support our outreach activities with HCP’s.
- Establish and manage CVD events program.
- Create and maintain an internal newsletter to improve corporate communication, reinforce CVD culture and support our brand internally.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree with the focus on marketing or communications.
- Two years of experience in marketing/outreach.
- Experience in social media, blogging and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be self directed, organized, and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and and decision making skills.
- Must be flexible, collaborative, team-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- roficiency in Macintosh software, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative software, social media posting tools, and the ability to learn new software systems that are specific to the industry.
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check with the Vermont Crime Information Center.