Champlain Valley Dispensary (CVD) is seeking a full-time Product & Brand Associate for our new Education and Outreach department. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of a company who is an industry leader and known for setting the the bar high! We’re looking for someone who will excel as a team member in a fast-paced, non-stop environment, within a tightly controlled, state regulated system.
- Act as a liaison and internal communication resource for the Outreach and Education department.
- Social media updates including, but not limited to: blog, Facebook and Instagram posts with a focus on education and outreach.
- Event planning and execution. Will work with the team to administer and attend events as requested.
- Assistance in the execution of the annual outreach and education campaign for CVD Inc.
- Develop, maintain and circulate the CVD Inc Library of industry research.
- Assistance and execution with the annual marketing plan.
- Ability to maintain organization, patience and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Ideally, has some knowledge of strains, genetics, cannabinoid profiles, the effects of cannabis and the variances in these effects based on method of consumption.
- Bachelor’s degree; focus on marketing or communications preferred.
2 years experience in marketing/outreach preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in social media, blogging and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Self directed, organized, and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented person with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- We want a motivated individual who is willing to roll-up his/her sleeves and put in the work until the job is done!
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Macintosh software, and the ability to learn software systems that are specific to the industry.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry desirable.
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check with the Vermont Crime Information Center.