Employment: Processor I
JOB POSTING: Processor I, full-time position, $12.00/hr. Benefits include health, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) plan, ten days of PTO, six paid holidays per year.
Posting Deadline: August 3, 2018
COMPASSION + VITALITY + DIRECTION
These are the values which define our mission at Champlain Valley Dispensary. We are seeking individuals with these core values to assist with the production side of Burlington’s only medical cannabis dispensary.
Champlain Valley Dispensary (CVD) is seeking a full-time Processor I.
This position performs duties to process materials, ensures work output meets all quality standards and expectations.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of a company who is an industry leader and known for setting the the bar high! We’re looking for someone who will excel as a team member in a fast-paced, non-stop environment, within a tightly controlled, state regulated system.
Minimum required qualifications:
- Operates machinery and equipment used in the production process.
- Places products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting or wrapping.
- Follows detailed assembly and processing instructions, and other processes and procedures. Ensures work output meets all quality standards and expectations.
- Completes required documentation relating to business or regulatory requirements.
Summary of duties:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, six months of relevant work experience.
- Ability to observe, receive and obtain information from relevant sources
- Ability to categorize, estimate, recognize differences or similarities and detect changes in circumstances or events.
- Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust controls of equipment to ensure quality output
- Ability to see details at close range
- Strong manual dexterity and trunk strength.
- Must successfully complete a criminal record check with the Vermont Crime Information Center.